Highlights From 2019
Interpreting for major corporations, government and NGOs
2019 was a really exciting year for TransLingua in the area of Conference Interpretation. Our assignments included
– Spanish interpretation for the Judicial Independence Conference organized by the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in February 2019
– Portuguese interpretation for a week long Advocacy Training organized by the International Women’s Health Coalition in March 2019
– French interpretation for a panel on Youth Engagement and Resilience Against Violent Extremism in the Sahel organized by the International Centre for Counter-Terrorism–The Hague during UN week 2019
– French interpretation for panel on Women Lead Political Solutions to Sustain Peace, a side event organized by the Permanent Mission of Canada to the UN during UN week 2019
– Japanese interpretation for a Data Analytics/Marketing event organized by Ray Bloch Productions at Spring Studios in October 2019
– Italian interpretation for a Tod’s in-store event at South Coast Plaza, Los Angeles in October 2019
– French interpretation for the 10th annual Financial Crimes & Cyber Security Symposium organized by the New York County District Attorney’s Office at the Federal Reserve Bank in November 2019
Third Annual Ich Bin Expat Fair
On November 2, 2019 TransLingua exhibited at the Third Annual Ich Bin Expat Fair organized by Heimat abroad for German speaking Expats and their families. There was something for everyone, from seminars on job opportunities and legal support to German schools, Health advice, German food & entertainment, as well as plenty of children’s activities. Translingua always enjoys this event which connects us with the German community in and around New York.
Translingua supports AILA event
On October 11, 2019 Translingua sponsored the 9th Annual Rocky Mountain Fall Conference organized by the Colorado Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. We are proud to say that we did not only sponsor the event, but also attended some of the sessions and took the opportunity to meet with the lawyers to learn how we can best support their efforts in representing immigrants. We look forward to continuing our work with the Colorado Chapter of AILA in 2020!